Monday 17 August 2015

mediastorm 18

Inner Circular #18

Coquelin Up - Another Farcical PGMOB Select Group Event

The Increasingly Inappropriate Linkages Between BBC, BT Sport and Certain Other Media

Parallels Between Sarris/Marinakis Establishing Gang to Fix Matches in Greece and Mobgate in EPL

Michel Platini's Fake Reasoning for Removing UEFA's Financial Fairplay Rules

Check your inbox ####
Now available on podcast too

Glenn Riddersholm explaining his reasons for resigning from managing Midtjylland after winning the Danish Superliga for the first time in the club's history and qualifying for Champions League Qualifiers: "I've been honest to myself and have admitted there are everyday compromises that I can no longer accept if I want to remain the best version of myself and the leader I want to be for the players and staff."